specializes in effective communication training by applying her extensive knowledge base in international psychology. She has ample experience as a conference speaker and group workshop facilitator.
Melisa has worked in the both United States and Mexico and has a deep understanding and appreciation for the challenges and benefits of effective multicultural communication between individuals and organizations. She is a native English and Spanish speaker.
Connect with Melisa and view her full profile on Linkedin
Services & Expertise
- Intercultural communication
- Team building
- Personal branding
- Individual executive coaching
Education & Qualifications
- Masters degree in psychology, Alliant International University (Mexico City)
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, University of California, San Diego
- Conference presenter and workshop facilitator