is passionate about preparing companies for the workplace of the future by focusing on their employer brand, talent attraction strategy and employee engagement. She believes that internal communication and stakeholder management can lead to better engagement, higher productivity and a more harmonious society.
Born in France and educated in the UK, Mylene has a Master’s degree in HR & Management from the London Schools of Economics. She has nurtured a strong connection with Latin America supporting businesses development in Colombia, and has been based in Mexico City for over a year. She speaks English, French and Spanish fluently.
Connect with Mylene and view her full profile on LinkedIn
Services & Expertise
- Team building
- HR Strategy design
- Employee engagement and internal communication
- Employer Branding
- Performance Management
- Talent attraction, selection & psychometric testing
Education & Qualifications
- Master degree in Human Resources and Management, London Schools of Economics
- Certification in Good Governance and Accounting, London South Bank University
- Bachelors in Politics & International Relations, Royal Holloway University of London